Reboot from Q3 2013!




It's been quite a long while since I last blogged. I got my start off with MSN Spaces (before they pulled the plug on it), then moved to WordPress as it became popular and also added Tumblr to my plate.

Though I do use Tumblr when it involves a heterogeneous mix of short and dynamic content of different types (video, audio, quote, etc.), I realized that there's untapped potential in using Blogger. A force to be reckoned with when it's nicely integrated into the Google ecosystem.

I'll be juggling Blogger with my WordPress and Tumblr. Each one has a personality of its own based on what is shared, so it's kind of like juggling multiple work shifts.

Here's to what I hope to share with you from this digital blog outlet. It could relate to things in the digital sphere from mobile to big data and social media.

Comments